About e-Funds For Schools
The School District of Maple Valley Schools has an on-line payment system called e~Funds For Schools that allows parents several payment options. Not only do you have the ability to have school payments automatically withdrawn electronically from your checking account or charged to your debit/credit card, you also have the flexibility to pay at anytime through the school's website.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student's name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. Please make note that it may take up to 24 hours for your payment to be processed and applied to your student's account.
The "e~Funds For Schools" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. THE SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY OF THE FEES CHARGED. This plan applies a $1.00 transaction fee to each electronic payment you make. For payments made by debit/credit card, there is an added convenience fee of 1.99% of the payment. The system also carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge of $15.00. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
Maple Valley Schools
To get set-up in e~Funds:
Please our website at http://www.mvs.k12.mi.us. Click on the e-Funds link and follow the instructions to set up your account. When asked to enter a family ID please enter your primary telephone number in this format: (xxx) xxx-xxxx . If you have no phone or have other questions, please call Jessica Meyers at (517) 852-3920.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own log ins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a debit/credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program will offer various types of payment options to families. Currently you will only be able to make school meal payments, but the system will be expanded in the near future to accept other fees.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.